Minority Coverage Foundation was established in 2006 as a non-profitable and non-governmental organization and was registered in 2007 under the Society Registration Act. XXI of 1860 vide registration no RP/4062-L/S/07 with (E & IP) department Lahore, Pakistan.
MCF works towards bringing out policies of planning and development of marginal communities with a view to create an environment in which deprived communities may be able to transform their lives in self reliance and self sustainability with respect.
With the advent of the new millennium people are facing with formidable challenges as the government spreading on the social sector as dwindled manifold. During the last few years we have seen a galloping gap between haves and haves not. MCF is, indeed a manifestation for special love and composition for deprived communities and society as a whole.
- Creating: Opportunities for employment and enhancing abilities of poverty stricken individuals to discover the fullness of life in their lives
- Providing: Financial assistance to small and micro-scale business entrepreneurs with least access to credit and through business expansion, creating further opportunities for the unemployed and under-employed poorer sections of communities.
- Developing: the entrepreneurial skills and abilities of the poor to increase productivity and profitability of their business through training and consultancy.
- Assisting: the deprived and oppressed including widows, orphans, the mentally and physically handicapped to experience the love of God.
- Becoming: a prophetic instrument for the transformation of the Pakistani nation by emphasizing wise stewardship of financial resources and accountability.